- Website usage information – the details we collect on how you use our web site
- Personal information – the personal information we collect
- Cookies and other technologies – the technologies this site uses
- Security measures – how we keep your information secure
This privacy statement only covers the Trust EPC South website at https://www.trustepc.eu and does not cover links within this site to other websites.
By visiting this site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Website usage information
We collect website usage information to see movement through the site, in order to help us improve the usage and usability of the web site and to market our services.
The IP addresses of website visitors have been anonymised and are not stored within our Google analytics reporting information.
The website does not collect or store any personal information, other than what is submitted in signing up for a newsletter or completing an online form.
Email newsletter sign ups
If you have subscribed to our email newsletters you will be sent (via email) regular news, updates and details of events relating to the Trust EPC South project only. We will only send this information about once every two months and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your information will be kept on our Mailchimp list until 2023 when it will be permanently deleted. Should you wish to see this information or request that we permanently delete your record please email email@example.com
Cookies and other technologies
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on our site
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Learn how to remove cookies from your computer or device.