TRUST EPC SOUTH ORGANISES WORKSHOP IN MONTENEGRO – MAY 16TH, 2018
Publication date: 15 May 2018
Τhe Renewable and Sustainable Energy Systems Lab of the Technical University of Crete and the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro organise an EPC workshop in the frame of the H2020 Trust EPC South European initiative at the Chamber’s premises (Novaka Miloševa 29/II) in Podgorica on the 16th of May 2018 at 9.30-13.30. The workshop, titled “Encouraging Energy Efficiency Investments in the tertiary sector through Energy Performance Contracting”, is organised with the support of the Association of Balkan Chambers and the Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce.
The workshop is primarily addressed to energy efficiency project developers, energy efficiency companies, EPC providers, tertiary sector actors, building owners/managers, financing institutions as well as public authorities and policy makers.
The workshop objectives are to:
• Underline the large untapped potential for energy efficiency projects in the buildings of the tertiary sector in Balkans
• Increase understanding of EPC basics (terminology, process, economic/operational/ environmental benefits, key aspects)
• Inspire and drive replication of best practices by demonstrating pilot projects
• Present the Trust EPC South project outcomes, which include a framework for investment assessment and benchmarking, tailored tools and training materials
• Promote dialogue and synergies between the EPC offer side, the tertiary sector demand side and the financing side
• Host discussions and exchanges for the market uptake in the Balkans.
Interpretation will be available in Montenegrin and English. You may find the workshop’s programme under this link.
REGISTRATION: Participation to the workshop is free of charge, however registration is required. For any further information and registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgSubscribe to Trust EPC South bimonthly newsletter